Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Smoothie

Smoothie
8 x 10
Oil on Raymar Panel

Don't come between this child and his smoothie!  He was enjoying his delicious treat and was in no mood to share!  

While I am in transition...that is in the apartment before our home is ready to be moved into...I have a plein air easel in a corner so I can still work on some small works.  This is the first one to be done in my makeshift studio.  This is just for days I can't get out.  A dear friend has generously offered to let me use her studio while I am in the apartment.  Most days I travel to her place and paint.  It is not only nice to have a place to paint...but nice to have company for a change.  I am usually alone and I find having someone to bounce ideas off of is a nice change.  


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful painting and loved your previous WWII Veteran-Honor Flight!!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!