Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Happy Place - A little bit of heaven

 My Happy Place
16 x 20
Oil on Raymar Panel

$1200

I love moments like this.  So peaceful, so serene and I can just feel the love.  The young girl is safe in Daddy's arms and Daddy is protecting her.  Both Father and child feel special...feel safe.  At moments like this I wish time would stand still.  I wish I could be in this moment forever.  

My father is gravely ill.  He has had a wonderful life and has been a great example of everything I want to be in my life.  But I am not ready to lose him.  I knew this time would come but part of me never believed it would really happen. 

I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful Dad. I am filled with amazing memories.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh Maria I'm so terribly sorry. Your parents are so amazing, as evidenced by the person you are and your deep love for them. I feel like I know them. Sending love and prayers for you all. Prayers for your father to recover and prayers for strength for your mom, you, and your family to face whatever you must.

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!