Thursday, December 18, 2014

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Here Comes Santa Claus
10 x 10
Oil on Raymar Panel

$150

I was fortunate to be able to get to take pictures of Santa before the lines of children became too long!  We were just visiting a large sporting goods store in Alabama and the line to see Santa was 3 hours long!  They took appointments so people didn't have to wait so long.  Times have certainly changed!  Though it was a long line...my pleasure was in seeing all the children dressed up and waiting patiently.  All I can think of the the wonderful memories they are making.  Good times!  

I am now planning my weekend and deciding what random acts of kindness I can do to keep the spirit of the true meaning of Christmas alive.  A time for giving...giving of your time, your heart and gifts if you are able.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!