Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Hat - International School of Bangkok all Classes reunion 2014


The Hat
11 x 14
Oil on Raymar panel

$150

I painted this one just for the hat.  I love that hat.  I love hats anyway and this one had such personality that I just had to paint it.  I took dozens of pictures of it and this one showed it off the best.  

This is the last day of the Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 series and I leave for a trip tomorrow so I am done.  I still have plenty of source photos from the ISB Reunion and I am sure I will revisit them from time to time so be on the lookout for friends and classmates from time to time. 

In Other news I am heading down to Charleston, South Carolina tomorrow for a few days.  I will be one of the four featured artists in a show titled "4 Shades of Red".  I am joined by three incredible artists  Helen Beacham, Carrie Roets Waller and Debra Keirce.  The show will be on display for the month of October with a reception on October 3rd from 5 till 8 at the Lowcountry artists Gallery, 148 E. Bay Street, Historic Charleston, SC.  If you are in the area please stop by!    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!