Monday, September 15, 2014

International School of Bangkok Reunion 2014

Portrait sketch from the International School of Bangkok All Classes Reunion
8 x 8
Oil on Raymar panel

$150

I am continuing my 30 paintings in 30 days series.  I have painted every day but not posted every day.  Part of my challenge is to post only those paintings that I am happy with...and I have not been happy with a couple so...a couple of days were skipped.  THIS portrait, however, was so fun!  I just love her hair and what a great attitude.  Many thanks to Peppy Doggett for letting me use your fabulous photograph.  


1 comment:

  1. Attitude? I'll say! She looks quite scarey, lol! Great portrait Maria. My hat goes off to all those taking part in the 30 in 30 :0)

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!