Monday, July 28, 2014

Songbird - quick sketch of a very special little lady

Songbird
11 x 16
Oil on Raymar Panel
SOLD

I just took a quick trip to San Jose, California for an International School of Bangkok, Thailand all grades reunion.  It was a wonderful week.  I saw lots of old friends and made new friends that know what it is like to attend an overseas school.  The best part was attending with my two older brothers.  So fun to re-live our childhood experiences.  

To warm up and get ready to begin my paintings this week I started with this quick sketch of a very special songbird...she is so very cute...I fall in love with her every time I see her pictures.  I am sure I will paint her again.  What a great way to warm up...so off I go to...paint, paint, paint... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!